Sunday, November 23, 2014

Menu Planning

There are so many things in life I can't control but one thing that is in my control is what I feed my family. I try (Try being the key word) to menu plan at least part of each week.

I printed out my handy menu planner that I found here and sat down with my cup of coffee to plan my week.  This week was a bit easier. I only needed meal for a few days since its Thanksgiving this week, but I planned that day out too.



Sometimes I plan based on store sales, sometimes I just try to use up some stuff in the freezer and sometimes it's just what sounds good to me. S is zero help when it comes to meal planning, he has no preference and will eat whatever I put in front of him as long as it's not watermelon (Seriously, who doesn't like watermelon!!)

This week, we are having a chicken Florentine casserole and butternut squash/black bean chili...photos and recipes to come soon.

I was trying to leave you with some photos of our Holiday baking, but my phone/computer is acting up...try to imagine how 4 apple pies and 17 loaves of banket would look. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment