Sunday, November 16, 2014

I'm a blogger!

Hello and welcome to my blog!

I have been thinking about blogging for a while now and decided to finally take the plunge!

Yesterday, S and I went on a long overdue date. After our food arrived, I began taking photos of if. I mentioned that my dream job would be a restaurant reviewer. He suggested I start a blog where I can ramble on about my love of good food, both from my kitchen and restaurants. I didn't think that I had mentioned blogging before...he totally read my mind!

So, yesterday I announced to my Face Book world that I intended to start blogging, and here I am!

I believe that I can truly show my love for my family and friends through food. I enjoy experimenting in the kitchen and sharing my creations with the ones I love.  If you were to be a guest at my table I can guarantee that you will find a properly set table (much to the dismay of my husband who firmly believes that you only need put out the utensils you intend to use) with cloth napkins. You will also find, good conversation and company. When you leave my table, it is my intention that you leave full...your belly and your heart!

I invite you to sit back, grab a beverage and (hopefully) be inspired to feed the ones you love!

If you like what you've read, leave me some love!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Katie! I am so excited for you. Can't wait to see where this new journey sends you. I am looking forward to some good food tips from you.

    ReplyDelete